Adobe ID is required to download different Creative Cloud apps. There is no need to register for a new email address to create an Adobe ID. You can use the existing email address as your Adobe ID. It would help you in keeping all the Adobe plans and products under a single account. Also, an Adobe ID will give you a personalized experience and will keep your apps secure.
How to Create Adobe ID?
The following steps will help you create the Adobe ID.
- Go to Adobe’s official page.
- Find the account section there and enter into it.
- The page will give you an option to either Sign In on create an account.
- Click on the ”Create an account” option.
- The subsequent page will require you to fill in the following details.
- Email address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of birth
- Now tap on the ”Create Account” option given on the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Adobe will send you a mail with a link to verify your email ID.
- Click the link to confirm the verification.
- Once you create an account, tap the ”Continue” option to log in to your page.
How to Install Creative Cloud Apps?
Creative Cloud is full of amazing Adobe apps that come with mind-blowing tutorials and tools. Follow the steps below to begin the installation.
- Start the process by visiting the official page of Adobe.
- Choose the Creative Cloud app that you would like to purchase.
- A Download option will be present below each of the products.
- Press it and wait for the product to Download.
- You may start the installation once you download the product.
- On the Installer Window, enter the login credentials.
- The desktop app will start.
- Wait for the app to install.
- If you want to install some other Creative Cloud app, follow the same process.
How to Activate Adobe Products?
First of all, arrange for a speedy Internet connection and an Adobe ID and then follow the steps below to initiate the activation.
- Start the process by searching for the Adobe app on your system.
- Windows users: Go to the ”Start” menu and find the app by typing the name of the app.
- Mac users: Locate the app from the ”Finder.”
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Make sure you enter the correct Adobe ID.
- The app will start running if you hold a valid subscription.
- Or, click on the ”New Subscription” if you don’t have one.
- A page will appear displaying the option to purchase the subscription.
- ”License this Product” will appear on the lower side of the window screen.
- Start the activation only if you have a valid subscription and an Adobe ID.
- Or else, go to the ”Join Now” option to make an Adobe ID.
- If you have the Adobe ID, start exploring the apps.