Process of how to setup Webroot Products at webroot.com/safe
Webroot is easy-to-installing, lightweight antivirus software that needs installation and activation to run on your device. On GreenstarSoftware, you will not just find the latest Webroot products but simple guidelines to install and activate the product on your system with webroot.com/safe. This Antivirus software is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
How to Install Webroot on Windows?
Installing Webroot on Windows is quite a convenient process and would require the following installation process:
- Find the downloaded setup file of Webroot on your Windows device.
- On the next page, enter your keycode.
- Now, you can modify the settings if you want.
- Move ahead by clicking on ”Agree to Install.”
- A dialog box will appear with the ”Yes” option.
- Add your email address on the next page.
- Click on the ”Continue” option to proceed to the next screen.
- Read the agreement on the next page.
- Installation is complete.
How to install Webroot on Mac?
One should not assume that Apple devices do not face cyber threats. Therefore, installing Antivirus software on a Mac device is highly important. These simple steps will help you with the installation.
- Search for the setup file on your device.
- Most probably, it will be in the ”Downloads” folder.
- Click twice to open the file.
- A pop-up dialog box will appear, displaying a few options.
- Choose the ”Open” option among them.
- Now, select your preferred language and tap on the ”Next” option.
- On the next page, click on ”Agree and Install.”
- A small window will appear in the middle asking for your Mac username and password.
- On the next page, select the option ”Open System Preferences.”
- A ”Security & Privacy” page will open.
- Select the ”Privacy” option.
- Select the Full Disk Access from the horizontal list on the left side of the screen.
- Again, enter your Mac username and password to unlock your padlock.
- Start a new window by clicking on the ‘+’ button.
- Select the ”Applications” option.
- It will open a sub-list. Choose the Webroot SecureAnywhere from the list and open it.
- Tick the checkbox next to it to open a pop-up window.
- Choose the ”Quit Now” option from it.
- Now, go back to the Webroot SecureAnywhere window and tap on the ”Next” option.
- ”Install System Extension” page will appear. Click on ”Install Extension.”
- A pop-up will appear after a while, showing that the installation is over.
- Finally, click on the ”Finish” option.
Steps to Activate Webroot on Windows
Here are the steps to activate Webroot on a Windows device.
- Start your device and Open the SecureAnywhere app.
- You will see a gear icon beside the ”My Account” option.
- Fill in your keycode in the ”Activate a new keycode” section.
- Tap on the ”Activate” option to complete the activation option.
Steps to Activate Webroot on Mac
Follow the steps below to activate the Webroot on Mac.
- Find the Webroot icon from the menu bar.
- Once you tap on it, it will open a drop-down menu.
- Select the Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the list and proceed.
- Find the gear icon from the main window. It will be next to the ”My Account’ section.
- A box will appear asking for your keycode.
- Finally, click on the ”Activate a New Keycode” to activate the keycode.
- Your software is now ready to run.
If you need further assistance regarding the steps mentioned above or any other query, reach out to our customer support team. Our team of experts will try to troubleshoot your problem as early as possible.